With the help of Eater’s Airport Dining Guides, you can get a little help to see what’s available without wandering all over the airport.
Currently, Eater has guides to tell you where to eat at lots of airports in the US as well as at a few in Canada.
Since I last wrote about Eater’s Airport Dining Guides, my list of favorite food at airports hasn’t really changed besides adding a couple of entries.
Some of my favorite airport food options:
- New York JFK: Shake Shack at T4
- Atlanta- ATL: Chic-fil-A
- Chicago- O’Hare: Tortas Frontera
- Chicago- Midway: Manny’s Express (Deli) and Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Newark- EWR: Custom Burger
- CUN: Pizza at The Marketplace by Wolfgang Puck (I also had it at a US airport but I forgot which one)
- LGW: The Grain Store Cafe & Bar (Priority Pass Lounge)
When I arrive at an airport, if I’m in need of some food and don’t have lounge access, I google Eater and the name of the airport to see if a dining guide exists. If it does, you can usually skim over the guide (by terminal) to see what’s around.
Many of the guides have been updated. This is really helpful since we’re not relying on old information.
If you’re in need for a bite to eat at an airport, check out Eater’s Airport Guides here.
Oh- and if you have some favorite airport dining picks, let us know what they are.