Lucas especially loves Lego and has asked to visit the park again. For his birthday, in January we visited the Legoland Discovery Center in Pennsylvania which is a good alternative close to home.
There’s currently a contest going on where one lucky winner will win a trip for four to Legoland California. The prize includes airfare, park passes, a stay at a new Lego hotel and more.
I’d love to win this prize so Lucas could get a chance to enjoy a Legoland park again. At a year and a half old, I think Theo would now have a pretty good time too.
Let’s taje a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A Trip for 4 to Legoland California
- Airfare up to $2,000
- 4 Days/ 3 night stay for up to 4 people at Legoland’s New Castle Hotel
- 4 Day Tickets to Legoland California
- $300 Legoland Gift Card
- Lego Gift Pack (value $500)
- $700 Visa Gift Card
- Open to all legal residents of the United States & DC, and U.S. Military personnel (and their families) with APO/FPO addresses
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- There is a limit of one entry per e-mail address
Enter by March 19, 2018, at 11:59 pm PST.
Before entering, I just want to point out that when you enter the contest you agree to receive the newsletters from Red Tricycle, Motherly, Brightly and La Jolla Mom.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Legoland California here.