Back in January I wrote how IHG missed me, offering 3,000 bonus points for my next stay.
While I haven’t been able to take them up on the offer, I did receive another offer to earn up to 5,000 bonus IHG Rewards Points for my next stay.
The offer applies to a stay booked through the IHG app.
Before I continue, I want to mention that this appears to be a targeted offer. According to the e-mail, “This exclusive offer is valid for original recipient only.”
Here is how the offer works:
- Registration for the offer is required
- Book a stay through the IHG app
- Earn 3,000 bonus IHG Rewards Points
- Get an additional 2,000 bonus points for booking a Bonus Points Package
- Complete your stay by April 30, 2018
- Open to legal residents of North, South and Central America (Quebec and Brazil members are not eligible.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of registration
- Book your stay “at any InterContinental®, Kimpton®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN® or Hualuxe® hotel worldwide.”
- One room per member per stay will be awarded the bonus points
- There is a limit of one bonus during the promo period
- Points should post in 4-6 weeks from when you stay
- IHG Rewards Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points for the promotion.
Did you receive this offer from IHG? If so, will this offer entice you to book a stay to earn the bonus?