Back in November I wrote about an offer to get 1,000 United miles + 2 month Wall Street Journal subscription for $1.
The offer seemed too easy to pass up. I signed up and my miles posted without issue. The only annoying part about the offer was that I had to call the Wall Street Journal to cancel the subscription.
Yesterday, I received an e-mail that the offer was back for a limited time. If you haven’t already taken advantage of this offer, I’d recommend that you do.
While 1,000 United miles might not sound like a lot, these could be the easiest 1,000 miles you’ll ever earn. And if you ask me, every mile counts!
The Offer: (from the T&Cs)
- Purchase a two month trial subscription for $1.00 to the WSJ
- Trial subscription must be made by 11:59 pm ET on March 9, 2018 and must remain active (i.e., may not be cancelled) for at least 45 days
- If the Member does not cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month trial subscription period, Member’s subscription will automatically convert to a monthly subscription, and Member’s credit card will be charged based on the terms found on the WSJ offer page
- Offer is limited to one trial subscription per United MileagePlus account number.
- Miles should post within 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity
Find out more and subscribe for your Wall Street Journal trial offer here.