Visit Orlando is giving you the chance to win a trip for four to Orlando Florida!
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay, a rental car and passes to visit some of the best them parks in the area.
While I’m not a big fan of theme parks, I’d still love to win this prize. When we visited Disney World a few years back, Lucas didn’t really enjoy it. I think at six years old, he’d now probably have a much better time. It would also be nice to check out Universal!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A Trip for 4 to Orlando, Florida
- Roundtrip flights
- A four nights stay at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Eight single-day, one-park admissions to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort or SeaWorld Orlando
- 5 day card rental from Alamo
- Open to legal United States residents who are physically located and residing in the 50 United States and D.C. and legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day
- Travel must be completed within 12 months of grand prize winner confirmation
Sweepstakes end on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 11:59:59 am ET.
Are you a fan of Orlando Florida? If so, what are your favorite parks and things to do in the area?
Find out more and enter daily for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Orlando, Florida here.