The last time the Michael W Travels family stayed at an IHG was during our trip to South Korea back in April 2017.
With the bonus offer, I can earn 3,000 IHG Rewards points for staying one time within the next three months.
For being a Platinum Elite (thanks to having the Chase IHG credit card), the points I’ll earn on that stay get even better. They include a 50% bonus points on top of the base point.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion.
- Bonus Points or miles will be awarded after your next qualifying stay, which must be completed in the next 90 days at any at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, Kimpton®, EVEN® or HUALUXE® hotel worldwide.
- A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates.
- Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points.
- Allow 4-6 weeks from stay for bonus points to be posted to your account.
- IHG® Rewards Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points.
- Total spend for booking a qualifying stay must be over $30 USD with minimum stay of 1 night. IHG®
While 3,000 bonus points might not sound like much, it is 60% of the amount needed to book a night with IHG PointBreaks. I haven’t had great luck finding rooms that fit my travel needs but PointBreaks can be an awesome deal.
Did you receive this bonus offer from IHG? If you haven’t, click here to see if your account qualifies.
(During our stay at the Intercontinental Seoul COEX, the Duty Manager came to our rescue.)