The winter holiday season is in full swing. Black Friday started the holiday shopping season and tonight is the fourth night of Hanukkah.
For a limited time, the Conrad New York is offering guests (what sounds like) a really fun holiday ride.
The Conrad New York is offering guests free rides on Santa’s sleigh for two weekends… Kind of! The hotel is actually offering guests rides on holiday-themed pedicabs.
The rides are being offered around lower Manhattan so if you plan on heading further around the island you might want to call an Uber.
According to a press e-mail which I received, guests can, “experience curated routes“. Guests will also receive complimentary hot chocolate. The sleighs will have comfy blankets and the hotel’s plus mascot, Hudson the Bull will be onboard for younger guests.
Some details about the rides:
- Rides are free for guests
- The durations of the rides vary since the sleigh rides take curated routes. (The length of a ride depends on where you’re going.)
The rides will be available from 11:00am until 7:00p, pm Saturdays and from 9:00am until 5:00pm on Sundays. The first weekend of the rides has already passed and this weekend (12/16-17) is the last one in which the rides will be available.
Other holiday offers at Conrad New York include:
- Holiday Shopper Escape package – In collaboration with Westfield World Trade Center, Conrad New York has curated the all-inclusive Holiday Shopper Escape package.
- Skate with the Greats package – The Conrad Skate With The Greats package features a unique ice skating experience with Olympic skaters.
- Santa’s Winter Workshop – Family friendly visit from Santa, activities with the Children’s Museum of the Arts and more.
While the Michael W Travels family won’t be staying at the Conrad New York at any time in the future, we were invited to take a pedicab ride which we’ll be doing tomorrow afternoon. Although its getting pretty cold here in NY, I expect it to be a fun activity for my kiddos.
Find out more about the Conrad New York hotel here.