If you don’t already have an account with American Airlines AAdvantage Dining, now could be a great time to sign up.
There is currently a limited time offer where you can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles when you sign up. Earning the maximum bonus will require dining at a participating restaurant/ bar four times within the first 30 days of enrolling.
The offer is open to new AAdvantage Dining members who haven’t yet created a web login and registered a credit/ debit card.
To Qualify: (from the T&Cs)
- Create a web login
- Register a valid credit and/or debit card by October 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Remain opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningS program with a valid, deliverable email address.
How To Earn The Bonus: (from the T&Cs)
- To earn the initial 1,500 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles you need to dine at any participating restaurant, bar or club, and spend at least $25 (including tax and tip) on your check.
- To earn the subsequent 500 AAdvantage bonus miles on this offer, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar or club, and spend at least $1 (including tax and tip) on your check, for up to 3 qualifying visits.
- All qualifying visits must occur within your first 30 days of AAdvantage Dining membership.
- Limit one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant, per day.
Thoughts about the offer:
This appears to be a very easy way to earn 3,000 American Airlines miles. You can dine out one time to fulfill the $25 spend and later on, visit three other participating establishments, spending just $1 at each. (Good luck spending only $1 in a bar, restaurant or club!)
If I hadn’t previously joined AAdvantage Dining, I’d definitely try to earn the bonus points.
Find out more and sign up for AA Dining here.