Back in January, my favorite fast- casual restaurant, Shake Shack had an offer for first time app users.
The offer was good for a free single burger. While the offer was a sweet deal, it was only good for those of us with iPhones as the app was only available on iOS.
Well now there’s some good news for those of you with Android devices (and those with iPhone’s who’ve never used the app).
For a limited time you can get a free order of delicious Shake Shack crinkle-cut fries “when first-time app users create an account and spend $5.00 or more until July 16“.
While this offer is clearly not as generous as a free Shackbuger, it’s still a pretty solid deal if you happen to be in the mood to dine at Shake Shake and haven’t yet used their app.
Here is how you can get free fries:
- Download the Shack app
- Create an account
- Place an order of $5.00 or more
- Add crinkle0cut fries to your order
- Enter the promo-code: fry5 at checkout
While looking over the terms and conditions for the promo it actually states that the promo is really good for $2.99 off of any purchase of $7.99 or more. So if you’re not in the mood for fries, you can still save on another item when using the Shake Shack app for the first time.
Find out more about the Shake Shack app promo here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Review:Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenSHACK
- Food Review: Bacon CheddarSHACK
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- You Can Now Get A Gluten Free Bun at Shacks Nationwide.