Going on a safari in Africa is high on the list of things to do for many people. For those of us that have had a chance to take an African safari, it’s most likely one of the highlights of our travels.
Lonely Planet is giving you a chance to win a trip for two to Kenya with Gate 1 where you’ll get to visit the Masai Mara!
Kim and I have visited South Africa, Namibia, Kenya and Uganda. We both agree that the best park we’ve visited on safari was the Masai Mara. I still remember our visit and would love to experience it again so I’d love to win this prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: Trip for 2 adults to Kenya entitled ‘7-Day Essential Kenya
Prize includes: (from T&Cs)
- Airfare for 2 adults to Kenya from New York City (JFK International)
- 5-nights accommodation including all transfers, 11 meals per person (5x breakfasts, 3x lunches, 3x dinners) and hotel porterage at the following:
- 2x nights in Nairobi at Hotel Royal Orchid Azure or Southern Sun Mayfair (depending on availability at time of booking and as decided by Gate1 Travel)
- 1x night in Nakuru at Enashipai Resort & Spa or Sunbird Lodge
- 2x nights in Maasai Mara at Mara Leisure Camp ;
- 1x sightseeing tour in a modern 7-seater safari van and National Park entry
- English speaking guides and restaurant tips available for duration of trip.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years or older as of May 24, 2017
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Trip must be completed before December 31, 2018
- Prize must be booked within 60 days of prize being awarded.
Enter by August 23, 2017 at 23:59 pm EST.
Have you visited Africa? If so, which country did you find to have the best safari?
Find out more and enter to win a trip to Kenya from Lonely Planet here.