KLM is giving you a chance to win a trip for two to Split Croatia!
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay and some fun activities and excursions.
Kim, Lucas and I really enjoyed our two trips to the Balkans which we took in back to back summers. We saved Croatia for when we’d have more time to visit. However, I’d still love to win this prize to get a taste of the country.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Split Croatia
Prize includes: (from contest page)
- 2 KLM Economy Class round trip tickets to Split on June 24th, 2017 (return on June 30th)
- 6 nights stay in a 4 star hotel in Split from June 24th till June 30th
- 2 hour private guided tour of Split
- Zipline and rafting adventure in Omiš
- An excursion to Hvar (including return ferry tickets and guided tour).
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Guest invited by the winner must be 18 years of age or older
- One entry per specific e-mail address is allowed
- The winner’s last name and city of residence will be published in a special results KLM eNewsletter after the event.
- The winner will make a movie about the whole experience and deliver the movie to KLM within two weeks after the event KLM will post the video in social media and refer to it from the special results e-newsletter
Enter by May 30, 2017 at 23:59 Western European Time (local Dutch time).
Have you visited Croatia? If so, what did you think about the country?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Split Croatia here.