I got the new JetBlue credit card last year and from time to time, bonus offers are offered.
Just before New Years I was sent an offer to earn up to 2,500 JetBlue points. To earn the bonus, spend had to be made on the card in a few categories.
I just received an e-mail about a similar offer.
Like the last offer I received, I can earn 2X JetBlue Points (up to 2,500) in three categories for a limited time.
I can earn the bonus for purchases made at:
- Gas Stations
- Home Improvement Stores
- Department Stores
Before I continue I should mention that the offer is targeted. According to the T&Cs, “the bonus offer is for select cardmembers and is not transfereable“.
- Offer has to be activated by 5/31/17
- Use the card in the categories mentioned above from 4/1- 6/30/17
- Earn 2X points for each $1 spent, up to 2,500 bonus JetBlue points
- Bonus points earned are in addition to the points you already earn for using your JetBlue credit card
- Bonus points should post 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends
Did you receive this offer from JetBlue? If so, do you plan to try to earn the bonus? I’ll be sitting it out since I earn 5X points on gas by purchasing Shell and BP gift cards at Staples. As for the other two categories, I don’t really shop at those kind of stores…