I recently shared the details of a contest where you could win a trip for 4 to the Beauty and the Beast US premiere in Hollywood.
After entering the contest, I noticed another, possibly more desirable prize being offered by HomeAway.
In this contest you can enter to win a trip for 21 people, (the winner and 20 guests) to Scotland! Five other winners will win a a stay at a HomeAway property for themselves and up to 4 guests.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
Castle Stay: (1 winner) A trip to Dun’s Castle in Scotland for winner & up to 20 guests
- 5 nights at “HomeAway castle holiday property Duns Castle” (August 4-9, 2017)
- Economy class air and/ or ground transport to and from the castle for the winner and up to 20 guests (Up to $1,250 per person).
- Some meals for winner & Guests, up to $3,750 in value.
- Winner will receive a check for $11,200 to offset the taxes of the prize
HomeAway Holiday: (5 winners) A holiday rental property for winner & up to 4 guests
- A holiday rental selected by the winner which is available on HomeAway.com (Winner must confirm their choice of Holiday Rental to HomeAway before May 12 and stay must be completed before December 31, 2017.)
- Transport, up to $620 per person for winner & up to 4 guests. Winner must book and pay for transport by May 12. After booking, the winner will request reimbursement from HomeAway.
- Winner will also receive a check for $1,575 to offset the taxes.
*While reading over the terms, one area mentioned winner and 5 guests so I am not sure if the HomeAway Holiday is for the winner and 4 or 5 guests…)
- Open to legal residents of the UK, France, Germany and the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence whichever is older) as of the date of entry.
- Enter by March 31, 2017 at 4:59 pm CST.
If you were to win one of the prizes, who would you take along?
Find out more & enter for a chance to win a trip to Scotland or a HomeAway Holiday here.