Lonely Planet is giving you a chance to win a trip for 2 to the Sanibel and Captiva Islands. The trip includes airfare, hotel and lots of extras like some food and activities.
I don’t know much about Sanibel and Captiva Islands but I’d definitely love to find out about the islands by winning this prize!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Sanibel and Captiva Islands
- Skyscanner voucher for up to $1,000 to spend on flights to Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers, Florida
- 5 day, 4 night stay at Casa Ybel Resort, Sanibel Island, Florida
- Ground transportation to/from Southwest Florida International Airport
- Half-day shelling cruise for two to Cayo Costa via Captiva Cruises
- Meal for two at George & Wendy’s Sanibel Seafood Grille
- Tandem parasailing ride
- Bicycle rentals for two (three days)
- WaveRunner rentals (30 minutes)
- Two $50 gift vouchers to Lonely Planet’s Shop
- Open to residents of the United States and Canada
- Must be over the age of 18
Enter by April 28, 2017 at 11:59 pm CDT.
Have you visited Sanibel and Captiva Islands? If so, let us know what they were like.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win this prize here.