Atout France USA (the French Government Tourist Office) is sponsoring a contest where one lucky winner will win a trip for two to Martinique!
I can’t say that I’ve ever visited Martinique so I’d definitely love to win the prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
When entering the contest, a series of questions will be asked like: who will you be traveling with, what activities are you excited about and a couple of other things. (Overall, entering takes no longer than a minute.)
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Martinique:
- Round-trip Flights for 2 to Martinique (Fort de France) on Norwegian Air
- 2 Limited Edition T-shirts designed by May Clemente.
There is no mention of a hotel stay included in the prize. However, the terms mention that you should contact the hotel 4 weeks before your stay. I’m not sure what this means, but I’d assume that the hotel stay is not included…
- Open to residents of the United States, D.C. and Puerto Rico
- Must be 18 years of age or older as of April 6, 2016
- Departures are in April 2017
Enter by February 28, 2017
Have you visited Martinique? If so, what were your thoughts about the island?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win here.