This has got to be the easiest $5 that I’ve ever earned…
I received an e-mail from American Express telling me about a way to “get $5 back in a few steps“. While $5 won’t make anyone rich, I figured that it wouldn’t hurt to see what I had to do to get the credit.
It turns out that all I needed to do was log in to the Amex Mobile App by December 31 to earn the statement credit.
The e-mail states that the offer is good for my SPG Amex. The terms also state that the “offer is exclusive to the Card Member recipient of this e-mail and is not transferable“, so this is a targeted offer.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Log into the Amex Mobile app for your first time on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet
- First time log ins made prior to or after these dates are ineligible for this offer.
- You must use your American Express user ID and password associated with the American Express Card identified in this email.
- Logins into the Amex Mobile app on any device other than an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet, or into other American Express apps instead of the Amex Mobile app will NOT qualify you for this offer.
- Limit 1 $5 statement credit per Card Member.
- If you qualify for this offer, the one-time $5 statement credit will appear on your billing statement for your American Express Card identified in this email within 10 weeks of your first log into your American Express online account on the Amex Mobile app.
- Corporate and Prepaid Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer.
- You can download the Amex Mobile app by visiting the App Store or Google Play.
Did you receive this offer for one of your American Express cards? If so, which card was it targeted for?