New Orleans definitely ranks up there as one of my favorite US destinations.
The city offers great food, interesting sights and vibrant nightlife, making the odds pretty high that you’ll have an amazing time (and want to return)!
Southwest Airlines is currently giving us the chance “to win a spooktacular vacation” to New Orleans!
Our last trip to New Orleans was back in 2013. Here are some posts about our visit:
Since it’s been a few years since my last visit to the city, I’d definitely love to win this prize and go back!
Let’s take a closer look at the Southwest Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to New Orleans
- Round trip air travel for 2 on Southwest Airlines
- Four-night accommodations at Wyndham French Quarter
- Daily breakfast buffet at Deuce McAllister’s Ole Saint Kitchen & Tap
- Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire Tour
- Two French Quarter stay-like-a-local gift pouches
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry
- Must have a valid e-mail address
- Trip must be completed by October 31, 2017
Enter by 11:59 pm CT on October 31, 2016.
Have you been to New Orleans? If so, what were some of your favorite parts of the visit?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the trip here.