For obvious reasons, when booking your award stays, it’s important to choose wisely and find a pricey property!
While I’m no expert on the program, I am a Blue Member which everyone becomes when signing up.
Blue Member benefits include: (from Wyndham Rewards)
- Earn 10 points per $1 or 1,000 points, whichever is more
- Go Free Award Nights with No Blackout Dates
- Rollover nights never expire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Go Free Plus (For every go free Award Night you book in our top destinations, you’ll receive a $5 gift code providing savings on a local experience)
- Go Fast Plus (For every go fast Award Night you book in our top destinations, you’ll receive a $5 gift code providing savings on local attractions, parks, museums, tours and other exciting local experiences.)
I recently received an e-mail from Wyndham that I’ve been selected for a special offer.
With the offer, (which I need to register for) I can get upgraded to Gold by staying two nights.
Gold Member benefits include:
- Everything that Blue members receive plus…
- The Go Free Plus & Go Fast Plus benefit gives you a $10 gift code (instead of $5)
- Dedicated Member Services- for swifter, more personalized service
- Preferred Room- Let Wyndham know which kind of room you prefer and they’ll try to accommodate your request
- Late Check-Out
While these benefits aren’t amazing, if I happen to need to book a couple of nights, I might try to find a Wyndham property to get me the upgrade to Gold status.
- To qualify you need to receive the Gold Level Offer E-mail
- Make sure to register for the promo during the earning period
- Complete a two night stay: according to the T&Cs “a Member can complete 2 Offer Qualifying Nights during a single Qualified Stay, or over the course of ) Qualified Stays“.
- Each qualified stay must be between October 1 and completed by December 31, 2016
- Qualified Stays do not include third-party online bookings.
- The Gold Level Offer is not transferable
Did you receive the Wyndham Rewards Gold Level offer? If so, do you feel it is worth trying to go out of your way to earn?