It’s been a while since one of the Amex Offers really caught my eye.
Back in November 2015, there was an offer to get $50 off $100 with Airbnb. With this offer I bought Airbnb gift cards at 50% off! There’s also been other lucrative offers in the past. Another that stands out was from June 2015. With this offer Amex gave $75 statement credits when making a purchase of $250 or more at select stores. Thanks to this offer I got $375 in free money!
I just received a new offer from Amex Offers which can potentially save me $200 on a future flight!
With this new offer, if I spend $1,000 or more with Delta, I’ll get $200 back!
This offer is good for one time and the purchase needs to be made directly with Delta by 9/30/2016.
I received the offer on my Amex SPG personal card. My other cards (Mercedes Benz Platinum, Gold Delta Business) did not receive it.
- The terms state that the offer is only available to eligible US Card Members.
- Purchases must be made directly with Delta like flight reservations made via delta.com, phone, or at ticket counters, (upgrades, miles, seat selection, change fees, bag fees, Delta Sky Club membership or passes, pre-purchased or in-flight meal purchases, in-flight alcoholic beverages, audio headsets, movies, shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment on Delta-operated flights, and Delta Vacation packages (but not other all-inclusive packages).
- Purchases which do not count include in-flight wireless internet access, shows, games and movies accessed via a personal electronic device and associated services, charitable contributions and SkyMiles Cruises.
- Enrollment is limited and the offer is non-transferable.
- You must add the offer to your card and use the same card to redeem.
- There is a limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2016.
Like I mentioned above, I received this offer directly to my account and also received an e-mail from American Express which had my “new Amex Offers inside“. I’m not sure if the offer can be added by tweeting American Express etc…
Did you receive this Delta spend $1,000, get back $200 from Amex Offers? If so, is it enough to entice you to book a flight?
I’m hoping to come across a deal on Delta before this offer expires but there’s no guarantee that I’ll get to make use of it.