The prize seems pretty cool since you get to choose which destination you’d like to it visit. And rather than have the hotels booked for you, you also get $500 in Orbucks!
Let’s take a look at the details.
The Prize: One Winner will win a trip for two to one of the following destinations:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Chicago, Illinois
- Carmel, California.
- Flight for two in economy class flights
- $500 in Orbucks
- Open to legal residents of the United States
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a Facebook account and
- Be an Orbitz rewards program member. (If you are not an Orbitz rewards program member, you will need to create an account prior to a prize being awarded.)
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Travel reservations must be booked by February 10, 2017.
- Trip must be completed within 330 days of booking & no later than January 6, 2018
Which destination would you pick to visit if you won the prize? I’d probably decide between Nashville and Carmel, CA.
Find out more and enter by May 10 at 10:00 AM CT through Facebook here.