I recently got approved for the Chase United Explorer credit card (after calling in to the reconsideration line).
I’ll earn 55,000 bonus miles once I hit the $2,000 spend within the first three months. (The card came with a 50K offer and I will also earn an addition 5K due to adding an authorized user.
While the miles were the reason that I signed up for the card, for a limited time I can also earn entries for a chance to win a trip to the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Visa is sponsoring the giveaway.
Sixteen (16) winners will win a 4 day/ 3 night trip package to the 2016 Rio Olympics! I don’t know about you but I’ve always wanted to attend an Olympic event so I’d love to win this prize.
Entering is simple! Each time you use your United Explorer card from now until May 15, you’ll earn an entry. The more you use your card, the more entries you will receive.
- Grand Prize (1 winner)– a trip package for four people to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, including airfare with seats in United Business
- First Prizes (15 winners) – trip packages for two people to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, including airfare with seats in United Economy
Each 4-day/3-night prize includes:
- Tickets to select Olympic Games events
- Roundtrip United airfare to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Deluxe hotel accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- A prepaid Visa gift card – $600 for the Grand Prize and $300 for the First Prizes
- Visa Rio 2016 Olympic Games-themed merchandise
- Rio de Janeiro city tour
Sounds like an amazing experience to me!
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older as of 4/1/16
- Purchases made with your card until 11:59:59 PM PT on May 15 will gain you entries
Have any of you been to an Olympic event in person? If so, I’d love to hear what it was like.
Find out more about the contest here.