It’s been a while since I’ve last ran a giveaway so now’s the time for the next one.
Over the summer, Kim, Lucas and I went on a very interesting trip to the Mid-East Gulf States. During the trip we visited the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.
We flew roundtrip to Abu Dhabi thanks to a fare sale (mistake airfare) on Etihad. While we flew in coach, I did acquire a Business Class Amenity Kit or 2….
- In April 2015 I ran a poll wondering Is It Wrong To Take Amenity Kits When Flying Coach?
- Take a look at my poll: Is It Wrong To Take Amenity Kits
- I asked around and FA’s Say It Isn’t Wrong To Take Amenity Kits
- Check out the Poll Results here.
And now for the giveaway!
I’m giving away one, brand new & unopened Etihad Airways Business Class Amenity Kit.
A couple of months after getting this kit, new kits did come out. However, this kit is really nice with an interesting pattern on it. IMO- the newer kits are a bit bright with some weird patterns.
If you’d like to enter to win the Etihad amenity kit, you’ll need to do so in the widget below.
There are a few ways to enter:
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and G+
- Leave a blog post comment
- Retweet the contest daily
A couple of rules:
- Prize will only be shipped to an address in the U.S.
- Contest ends on March 21, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET
- For Instagram, Twitter and Facebook “follow” entries to count you need to follow Michael W Travels for the full length of the contest.
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway