AFAR is giving away a trip for two to Colombia including airfare. The trip is actually a tour with G Adventures, a company specializing in group adventure tours.
Kim and I took a couple of trips with G Adventures when they were known as GAP Adventures (around 8+ years back). Overall the tours were well ran, solid experiences.
We visited Colombia back in 2010 (independently) and really enjoyed the country. While we visited places like Cartagena, Bogota and the Amazon, there is much more to see in the country and we’d definitely love to visit again!
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Colombia
- Two spots on a “Colombia Express” trip (SMCQ) by G Adventures
- Roundtrip economy airfare with a maximum total aggregate value of $1,500, including airline taxes and fees.
The Colombia Express trip includes 8 nights accommodations and visits Cartagena and Medellin.
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States & DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Entries must be received by August 3, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Colombia here.