India’s been at or near the top of my list of countries to visit for quite some time but I’m not sure when the time will come for me to visit. The problem is that a trip to India will require a decent amount of time. Also, Kim is not so interested in going.
Harper’s Bazaar is giving away a trip to Goa India.
While the prize only comes with a four-night stay, winning a trip there would be a great way to finally make it to India (although only for a short visit…)
The only thing is that the contest entry period is coming to a close. You’ll need to enter by August 23, 2015 at 11:59 pm ET.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Goa, India
- Airline vouchers for 2 from Fodor’s ($1,000 per person)
- 5 day/ 4 night stay at the Alila Diwa Goa
- $1,000 ShopLatitude.com shopping spree
- 2 Treatments at Spa Alila
- Fodor’s India guidebooks
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC “who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at time of entry“.
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Trip must be taken by October 31, 2016
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the trip to Goa here.