From time to time, the shopping sites might even offer a bonus to entice us to shop a bit more….
A few days back I received an offer from American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping.
With this offer, I can earn up to 2,250 bonus miles. (According to the e-mail this is a targeted offer, only available to the e-mail address that received it.)
Bonus miles earned are tied to the amount spent over the promotion period.
Here is how it works:
- Spend $125-$299, earn 250 bonus miles
- Spend $300-$699, earn 1,000 bonus miles
- Spend $700 or more, earn 2,250 bonus miles
Some Rules: (from the e-mail)
- Returns, shipping, taxes, gift card purchases, and certain products are not eligible for bonus
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your account.
Offer ends April 29, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
Even though the offer says that it is targeted, if you didn’t receive the e-mail it might be worth logging in to your AAdvantage eShopping account to see if you qualify.
Click here to log in to the offer page. Let us know if the offer showed up for your account.