From time to time there are special offers for paying with Visa Checkout.
For those of you not too familiar with Visa Checkout, here is some details about how it works.
With Visa Checkout you can save time when shopping online by creating an account and using it to pay for your purchases at many online retailers. Rather than wasting time filling out forms with your details over and over again, you’ll create a username & password and securely save your credit card details to your account.Any time you see the Visa Checkout logo, you can pay by clicking the button and logging into your account. Simple enough, right?
Just as an example, back in February there was an offer where you could save $25 on a Virgin America flight when paying with Visa Checkout.
Now there is a new special offer for paying with Visa Checkout but it’s only available for a limited time.
For those of you that like to shop at Staples, if you have a bigger purchase coming up here is a great way to save.
If you choose to pay with Visa Checkout, you can save $30 off $150 at Staples.com until 4/24/15.
This offer is only good on regular-priced items which is a bit of a negative but this can still add up to a nice savings on your purchase.
- There is a limit of one offer per person
- Offer is only good at Staples.com when paying with Visa Checkout
- Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase
- Can not be combined with any other coupon.
- Ends 4/24/15 or while supplies last
Offer is not valid on purchases of:
- Beats, Bose, Canon ink, Epson ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL, Roku, SquareTrade warranties, Staples Industrial purchases, Steelcase, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products or gift cards
Find out more and click here to shop and save with Visa Checkout at Staples.com.