Here is some pretty interesting JetBlue News…
When a company opens a boutique hotel for its employees it’s probably safe to say that it’s gotta be a great place to work…
Forbes came out with a list of America’s Best Employers 2015 and named JetBlue as one of the top places to work in the country.
JetBlue came in 19th place on the Forbes list, one spot behind Southwest Airlines. They were the only two airlines to make an appearance on the list.
According to a press release I received from JetBlue, “The ranking honors employers based on an independent survey asking how likely individuals would be to recommend their employer, and other employers in their industry, to someone else“.
JetBlue ranks highly in the eyes of their customers and feels that their popularity is due to their “crewmembers showing customers how much they love what they do“.
Find out more about JetBlue being one of the Top 25 Places to Work in America here.
- JetBlue News: More Mint & A Codeshare
- JetBlue’s New & Improved Way To Serve Yo
- Check Your Coat At JetBlue’s T5
- JetBlue Videos Teach Flight Etiquett
- How Long Does It Take: Register A Kid For JetBlue’s TrueBlue
- JetBlue Partners With Wall Street Journal, Offers Free Access