JetBlue launched a special sweepstakes today where members enrolled in Family Pooling can enter for a chance to win 1,000,000 TrueBlue points!
The great thing about Family Pooling is that families (and friends) can earn and build up their TrueBlue account balance, making it quicker to earn free flights.
To enter for a chance to win 1,000,000 True Blue points, you need to enter the sweepstakes by February 19, 2015.
For those of you not so familiar with Family Pooling, here are some details:
- With family pooling, your “family” can consist of up to two adults and five children
- “There must be at least 2 individuals in a family”
- A Head of Household will manage the Family Pooling account
- Any adult (anyone over the age of 21) can start a Family Pooling account and can be the Head of Household. The only rule (obvious) is that you must be a TrueBlue member.
- Each person that joins a family pooling account can choose how many points they contribute right away along with what percent of points they want to contribute from their earnings.
- “Changes in contributions can be made once a year starting on the date the family account was formed”
- Each person can only be a member of one Family Pooling account
Details about the TrueBlue Family Pooling 1 Million Points Sweepstakes:
Grand Prize: One Million TrueBlue points
That’s a lot of travel on JetBlue! If I was to win this prize, I’d definitely use many of the points to travel to many of JetBlue’s international destinations like St Lucia, Costa Rica, Haiti, Grand Cayman and many others.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC & Puerto Rico
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- At time of entry you need to be a TrueBlue member enrolled in Family Pooling
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 18, 2015
There is a limit of one entry per person per day.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win 1,000,000 TrueBlue points here.