Kim and I find Hotels.com to be a very good option for booking cheap, independent places to stay at and we love that we can still earn a bonus.
With their Welcome Rewards program, you earn credit for one free night after staying 10 nights. It seems to be a solid return for staying at properties that wouldn’t usually get you anything back.
Before booking a night , we usually go through TopCashBack where you can currently get 7% back on completed stays. (For those of you not already members of TopCashBack, if you sign up through my link I will earn a referral bonus.)
I recently received a pretty generous offer from Hotels.com. With the offer I can earn double Welcome Rewards on a minimum two nights stay. The offer is good for up to the first three nights of the booking.
To earn the bonus a coupon code is required. The code is non-transferable and appears to be a targeted offer.
Here are the T & Cs:
- Must be a Welcome Rewards member over the age of 18 years old
- Room must be booked by 11:59 PM MT on 2/22/15
- Qualifying stays must be completed from now until May 22, 2015
- Get double Welcome Rewards on participating pre-paid properties
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights required for you to get the bonus
- Max bonus is for 3 nights
Coupon can not be used for: (from Hotels.com)
- Package bookings, i.e. hotel + flight
- Bookings made through Group Travel Services
- Bookings paid for at the hotel
- Bookings paid for in a foreign currency
- Bookings at non-participating hotels
- Bookings made prior to receipt of this coupon
Coupon can only be used one time and it can not be used again if you cancel the booking. So if you’ve received this offer and plan to use it, be sure to book wisely.
Did anyone else receive this offer from Hotels.com? If so do you plan to use it?