For the majority of us, using points (and miles) and taking photos go hand in hand with our travels.
Here is an offer where you can earn some free points while also getting a free 8 x 8 photo book from Shutterfly! Sounds like a win-win deal to me…
I used to make photo books for all of our trips but they can be extremely time consuming to make. Due to this, it’s been years since I’ve made a book. If you commit the time, the payoff is well worth it. While I probably have thousands of photos of Lucas saved on my computer, in the cloud and on my phone, I hardly have any actual printed photos of my little guy. So I have been meaning to make a photo book.
I came across this offer thanks to a post from Dan’s Deals where we can either sign in or sign up for Shutterfly to get an 8×8 photo book and 250 JetBlue TrueBlue Points for free!
Here is how it works:
- Sign in or sign up for an account with Shutterfly
- Fill in the requested info including your JetBlue TrueBlue number
- You account will get credited automatically
- Create & order your photo book by March 27, 2015
- A free 20-page 8×8 hard photo cover photo book
- 250 free jetBlue TrueBlue points
- 50 free prints
Some Terms for Photo Book:
- You’ll need to pay taxes, shipping & handling
- Add additional options to your photo book for a fee
- Price of 8×8 book can be used towards purchasing a larger book
After signing up for the offer, here is the message I received:
Click HERE to sign up for the Shutterfly- JetBlue offer.