I just came across a contest where you can win a culinary trip to San Francisco and just for entering you’ll get a 20% off Virgin America promo code.
The trip sounds pretty amazing, including first class airfare, dinners at Michelin star restaurants, food tours and more.
I haven’t been to San Francisco since I was 10 or 11 years old and have been wanting to visit again for quite some time. Winning this prize would be a great way to get to go back!
The Prize: A trip for 2 to San Francisco
- First class round-trip airfare Virgin America
- 3 Nights hotel stay at Hotel Palomar
- Chefs Feed Dinner for 2 at 3 Michelin star rated Saison
- Chefs Feed Dinner for 2 at 1 Michelin star rated State Bird Provisions
- VIP tasting, custom ice cream and a tour at the critically-acclaimed Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream
- Food truck tour & lunch at Bacon Bacon
- Cocktail hour at Dirty Habit
One annoying part of entering the contest is that you “will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Liquor.com, Thrillist, Modern Luxury, Virgin America and Chef’s Feed“. However, on a positive note, “entrants may unsubscribe from any list at any time“.
- Open to residents of the United States
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- One entry per person
- Trip must be taken by December 1, 2015
Enter by 11:59 PM PT on February 15, 2015
Right after entering I received an e-mail from the sponsor, Liquor.com stating that a Virgin America 20% off code would be sent in a separate e-mail to me in 1-2 business days.
Click HERE to enter for a chance to win a trip to San Francisco and receive a 20% off Virgin America code.