Halloween is coming up at the end of the month and to celebrate Southwest is giving away “spooktacular getaways” to two of their “historically haunted destinations”.
There will be two Grand Prize winners in the Southwest Airlines Halloween Frightseeing Sweepstakes. One will win a trip to Boston, the other to Cancun, Mexico.
I’ve been to both Boston and Cancun but would like to revisit both. I haven’t been to Boston in a few years and Cancun was actually my first trip outside the U.S. While there I didn’t visit Chichen Itza and would like to go back to check it out.
Grand Prize trip for 2 to Boston:
- Airfare to/ from Boston
- 4 nights at the Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Daily breakfast at Cafe Apropos
- Free WiFi
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Tickets to Boston Ghosts & Graveyards Tour
Grand Prize trip for 2 to Cancun:
- Airfare to/ from Cancun
- 4 nights at RIU Cancun- All Inclusive
- Roundtrip airport/ hotel transfers
- Tickets to the Chichen Itza Plus Tour
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding RI) and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of October 31, 2014
Sweepstakes ends October 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM CT
Find out more and enter for a chance to win one of the grand prizes here.