If you’re looking to take a flight on Halloween then this deal might be good for you…
JetBlue wants you to “knock” on their “Twitter door by tagging @JetBlue and #TrickOrTweet”. For doing so, you’ll be direct messaged a promo code good for travel on Halloween.
I had seen something about this Twitter promo a couple of days back but totally forgot about it until seeing a tweet from JetBlue about it earlier today.
Promo codes are limited and must be redeemed by tomorrow October 24 at 11:59 PM ET.
I’m not sure what the discount codes are for since I didn’t bother to tweet JetBlue. I’m not interested in traveling on Halloween and also didn’t want to take away a code from somebody else that would really like to use it.
Here is how you request a code: (from JetBlue)
- Follow @JetBlue on Twitter, remember we can’t direct message users who don’t follow us.
- Tweet us using #TrickOrTweet and include @JetBlue.
- We’ll then direct message you a unique promo code, good for a mystery discount off the base fare, that’s everything but the gov’t taxes/fees, when you book by 10/24/2014 for travel on 10/31/2014 only.
How to book with the promo code: (also from JetBlue)
- Visit jetblue.com/promo by 10/24/2014 (promo codes can only be redeemed through this site).
- Search a flight for travel on 10/31/2014 for US departures only (including Puerto Rico).
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page. (Don’t worry – you’ll see the discount before you have to purchase, so you can decide if it is sweet enough!)
- Remember, code is good for bookings completed by 10/24/2014 for travel on 10/31/2014 only.
- Not valid on previous bookings. Only one code per reservation.
If you’re looking to go away on Halloween and decided to “knock” on JetBlue’s Twitter door, please let us know what discount you receive.
Find out more from JetBlue here.