I love when we get offers for free miles & points and this one is as easy as could be.
Kim received a card in the mail from Southwest offering 1,000 Bonus Points when signing up for Rapid Rewards e-mail updates.
Signing up for this offer is a no-brainer. It takes just a few seconds to sign up for Rapid Rewards emails. And, if Kim doesn’t want to be bothered by them, we could just cancel the e-mail subscription once the bonus points post to her account.
Rapid Rewards E-Mail Updates include:
- Rapid Rewards Access Events: Learn about private wine and food events, exclusive access to entertainment events & more.
- Partner News- Find out about special hotel, rental car, dining and other retail partner bonus points offers.
- Travel Specials- Be the first to know when fares go on sale.
- Offer is only available to the account listed on mailer and is not transferable.
- Subscription to Rapid Rewards E-Mail Update must be for at least 60 consecutive days.
- Bonus points will post 4-6 weeks after 60 day time period
I signed Kim up for this offer last night. I’m wondering if anyone received a more generous offer. Or maybe this is the standard?
I just wanted to remind everyone to skim over their mail. Some things that might look like junk can sometimes be a valuable offer for free points!