Here is a chance to earn up to 25,000 bonus Dividend Miles. However, to earn the maximum bonus you’ll need to fly with (quite a few) oneworld partners.
To start working towards earning the bonus, you must first register for this offer with your Dividend Miles number.
To earn the maximum bonus you must fly on 6+ oneworld partner airlines by June 30, 2014.(Each airline only counts once so you can’t just book 6 trips with one partner etc.)
The more partners you fly, the more you earn:
- 1 Partner= 0 bonus miles
- 2 Partners= 500 bonus miles
- 3 Partners= 2,500 bonus miles
- 4 Partners= 5,000 bonus miles
- 5 Partners= 15,000 bonus miles
- 6+ Partners+ 25,000 bonus miles
Pick 6 oneworld members:
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- TAM Airlines
- and each of their affiliates
- Offer is open to all Dividend Miles members except where prohibited by local law.
- Flight Eligibility is based on date of flight not date of ticket purchase.
While I won’t be taking part in this promo I do think it is pretty interesting. However, there is no way that I could fly 6 different oneworld partner airlines by June 30. Between now and the end date we already have 3 (possibly 4) trips already planned. I’d imagine this promo could also be very costly to pursue to the end.
Find out more and register for the say hello to oneworld promo HERE.