I’ll always have a special place in my heart for Australia. Kim and I went there on our honeymoon and had an amazing time visiting a good amount of the country. While we feel like we saw lots of great sites in a variety of areas, there is just so much that we didn’t get to check out.
Just to name a few- I’d love to visit Tasmania, Brisbane, Kangaroo Island, Fraser Island and more of the Outback.
Hopefully one of these years we’ll make it back OR maybe we should move there?
Here is another on of those fun Buzzfeed quizzes which just might help answer the question: Should You Move To Australia.
The questions weren’t as odd as the usual Buzzfeed quiz and many of them actually had a lot to do with Australia!
Here are the questions:
- Do you like vegemite?
- Do you like sand?
- What is love?
- Do you like hot weather?
- What are you?
- What scares you the most?
- Do you like nature?
- Can you remember your mother’s birthday?
- Would you like a shrimp on the barbie?
- Do you like Kylie Minogue?
So what’s the verdict?
I got Maybe… I wouldn’t really disagree with the result. I could totally see spending an extended amount of time in Australia but I’m not so sure that I’d want to live there for the rest of my life.
Take the Buzzfeed quiz HERE to find out if you should move to Australia. Let us know where you live and if you’re supposed to pick up and move to the land down under.
Check out some of my other Buzzfeed inspired posts:
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take the Buzzfeed Quiz!
- 18 Everyday Products You’ve Been Using Wrong
- 27 Surreal Places To Visit Before You Die
- Keeping Track of Countries In A Permanent Way
- What State Do You Belong In? Take the Quiz!
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- Should You Move to NYC? Take the Quiz
On that note, I leave you with a fun music video:
1 thought on “Should You Move To Australia? Take the Quiz”
Good luck getting that visa