I’ve written about airline and hotel dining programs a bunch of times in the past and here is another solid offer currently available.
Earning miles through dining programs is a great way to keep you accounts from expiring (not relevant for Delta since SkyMiles do not expire) but a big problem that I have with these programs is finding restaurants that participate.
SkyMiles Dining is offering 2,000 Bonus Miles for new members or existing members without a dining profile (after their first dine).
To earn the bonus all you have to do is sign up for SkyMiles Dining and dine out one time, spending $30+ and the miles can be yours.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up for SkyMiles Dining (It’s easy & free!)
- Spend $30 or more on a single dine within 30 days
- Complete a review of the restaurant within 30 days
- Earn your 2,000 miles!
- Open to new SkyMiles Dining members or existing members without a dining profile at time of registration.
- Register by December 31, 2014 to qualify
- Create an online profile (at the link provided below)
- Dines must be paid for with a credit/ debit card registered with your SkyMiles Dining account
Don’t forget– you also earn up to 5 miles per dollar spent when dining out.
Find out more and register for SkyMiles Dining HERE.