Earlier in the week I wrote a post related to the value of upgrading to Economy Plus. (Check out the original post here.)
Kim and I have never flown in E+ and don’t really think it is worth the extra expense. With Lucas now needing his own seat, we also gain space (when sitting 3 across) from his seat.
After my original post, I had a variety of answers in the comments. I also had an interesting response om Twitter from the youngest American to visit every country in the world.
Lee Abbamonte responded:
So if I was 6’3 I’d probably agree that E+ can be worth it. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it would be to squeeze into an economy seat if I was any taller than I am. And, for free it is definitely worth it!
I’d love to hear what everyone else things about paying to upgrade to Economy Plus.
Let your voice be heard in the poll below! If you want to add anything about E+, please feel free to do so in the comments too.
Is it worth upgrading to Economy Plus?
- It depends on the how long the flight is. (50%, 43 Votes)
- Yes, It's worth every penny to gain some space. (19%, 16 Votes)
- It depends on the price. (14%, 12 Votes)
- No, I don't want to pay any more fees. (10%, 9 Votes)
- It's only worth it if you are very tall! (7%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 86