Earlier in the day I wrote about Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2014. My post talked about LP’s choices for countries to visit for the upcoming year.
The Best in Travel guide has many other lists including Cities and Lonely Planet along with Booking.com is giving you a chance to win a trip to one of them!
Here are the Cities:
- Trinidad, Cuba
- Cape Town
The first step to enter is choosing the city that you would like to visit. This wasn’t an easy decision. I’ve been to 5 of the 10 cities. I highlighted which I’ve been to on the list. I narrowed my decision down to 3- Cape Town, Shanghai and Adelaide. If it were legal for Americans to travel to Cuba, then Trinidad would be one of my top choices too.
After some serious thought, Adelaide was my choice.
You also need to answer one question to enter: “So you know where you want to go. Now tell us why? (in 100 words or less)”
The Prize: A 10 night stay to the Best In Travel 2014 city of your choice
- Accomodation for 2 provided by Booking.com. (Winner gets to choose accommodation on booking.com, up to AUD $4,170.)
- Up to AUD $2,500 to put towards airfare (2 economy tickets) provided by LP
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Open around the world except where the laws don’t allow LP to run it
- Enter by January 28, 2014
Click HERE to enter to win a trip to one of the Lonely Planet Best In Travel Cities.