Seamless.com is offering 15% off orders over $10 again- Today Only!
From a previous post:
For those of you that don’t know, Seamless is an online service that claims to be “the easiest way to order food for delivery or takeout”. They offer food from 12,000+ restaurants in 40 cities.
Kim and I have used Seamless a few times and found it to be a reliable service. In our neighborhood in Brooklyn there aren’t a lot of good restaurants available on the site or we would probably use it more frequently.
A couple of things that we don’t like about Seamless:
- We found the site hard to navigate at times and selecting what we want to order to be a bit of a pain.
- Some restaurants that usually offer free delivery will charge a delivery fee, usually around $1. This means that if we want to use Seamless and don’t have a coupon code, we end up spending more than just calling in an order.
- Can not be combined with other discounts
- Orders must be $10 or more before tax & tip
- Offer is good until 5:00 PM EST on November 15
To get 15% Off at Seamless.com: enter BOX15 at checkout.