Time.com has a test that you can take to find out which state matches your personality and suits you.
Based on a test, the country was broken down into three distinct personality regions. The map above shows the three.
- Red states are friendly & conventional
- Green states are relaxed and creative
- Blue states are temperamental & uninhibited
The article mentioned some states that were winners (or losers) depending on how you look at things.
- The top score for extroversion was Wisconsin with the lowest being Vermont
- Utah is the most agreeable with Washington D.C. being the least
- South Carolina is the most conscientious while Maine likes to do things their own way
- West Virginia is the most neurotic state, Utah the least
- Washington D.C. is the most open place, North Dakota the least
According to the quiz, I belong in South Carolina.
Find out which state matches your personality HERE by taking the 10 question quiz. Let us know where you are from and what state fits your personality best in the comments below.