Last month (and last week) I wrote about the #AirTime Challenge, a contest where you could win 25,000 AAdvantage miles.
To enter the contest you need to guess the amount of time the ball is in the air for completed passes by the Dallas Cowboys in select games.
While I haven’t had any luck with winning, it’s still worth taking a chance at the prize, even if you know nothing about football. All it takes to enter is sending a tweet through Twitter.
- Follow @AmericanAir on Twitter
- Tweet your numerical answer with hashtag #AirTime
- **AA gave a hint that the average air time per pass is 2.7 seconds
Remaining Entry Dates: enter between 8:00 AM CT and 11:59 PM CT on:
- October 13
- November 3
- November 28
- December 15
- December 29
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 (19 in Alabama & Nebraska) years of age or older at time of entry
- One entry per person per date is allowed
Find out more about the #AirTime Challenge here.