The new T4 will feature the largest Sky Club including the first Sky Deck, a 2,000 square foot outdoor terrace, more check-in counters, new powered seating to charge your gadgets and some great dining options. I’d love to check out the new T4 when it opens but I’m not sure when I will be flying through there again.
Here is another way to get a sneak peek into Delta’s T4 before it opens on May 24.
Delta will be previewing the $1.4 billion renovation at T4X- “a unique experiential pop-up space highlighting the new terminal”.
- Will show off some of T4’s state of the art features
- Book a reservation with Delta reps
- $4 lunch items inspired by international destinations
- A space to work and relax
- Travel surprises and rewards
- The Delta Sky Priority check-in process
- The new flagship Delta Sky Club
- The Sky Deck out door terrrace