Frozen Planet DVD Series is running a sweepstakes with the prize being a trip for two (winner and a guest) on The Ultimate Polar Bear Adventure. The prize is provided by Tauck.(Tauck offers guided tours and cruises all over the world.)
The prize is a 6 day/ 5 night Manitoba vacation featuring the polar bears of Churchill.
When the Olympics were held in Vancouver, Canada in 2010, I saw a clip with one of the newscasters getting to visit the polar bears. The experience looked really amazing and is something high on my list of animal encounters that I’d love to experience.
Two Grand Prizes will be given out- one U.S. and one Canada winner.
Some Details About the 6 day/ 5 night Manitoba Vacation Prize:
- Round trip coach airfare to Manitoba
- Transfers to and from airport & hotels in Manitoba
- 5 nights lodging and meals
- Travel departures available October- November
- Average retail value of each prize is $13,580
More About the Prize:
- Private cocktail party and dinner at Manitoba Museum
- Private charter flights between Manitoba and Churchill
- Two full-day excursions in polar bear country aboard specially designed tundra vehicles
- Storytelling session with First Nation resident
- Dog sledding demonstration and ride
- Much more…
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC and Canada (excluding Quebec)
Must be 21 years of age or older to enter
Sweepstakes ends July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM ET
Enter the sweepstakes HERE