Over the years writing my blog, I’ve shared numerous posts about how I love to visit McDonald’s when visiting a new country.
While I do enjoy seeing and trying what local menu items might appear on the McD’s menu, I wouldn’t really call the fast food joint a great place to consider for Valentine’s Day.
However, a McDonald’s in Canandaigua, New York will be taking reservations for Valentine’s Day while offering a “sit-down dinner for two,” according to Fodor’s.
The dinner at the restaurant in Upstate NY will only set each couple back $20 and you’ll get to dine on an appetizer, main course, drink and dessert. Where else can you get a three-course meal with a drink for two people for that price!
While spending Valentine’s Day at McD’s might not be ideal, the offer is for a good cause. Half of the proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House.
I definitely give the Canandaigua McDonald’s credit for thinking of a creative way to raise some money for a good cause.
So with that added info, maybe I would take Kim to McDonald’s for Valentine’s Day if this sit-down option was available in NYC!
Find out more from Fodor’s here.
- That’s Different: Train Car McDonald’s– Fall River, MA
- Dallas Trip Recap- Day 1 (Zoo McDonald’s)
- Eat Your Big Mac Inside A McDonald’s Plane
- Awesome McDonald’s Dishes You Can’t Get in America
- Service Kangaroo Kicked Out of McDonald’s
- A McDonald’s Copycat in Bahrain & It’s Good
- A McDonalds Menu Item in Japan I’d LOVE To Try
- No Watching Porn at Starbucks or McDonald’s
- McDonald’s Testing out Walk-Through Lane
I’ve visited (and wrote about) McDonald’s in: