A few days back I came across an article from the Huffington Post that I thought about sharing. I kind of forgot about it until Kim sent me an e-mail with the almost forgotten article.
Kim sends me articles from time to time and when she does, they’re usually worth writing about!
The Huffington Post has an interesting and useful article:
- This Is The ONE Thing You Must Do In Each U.S. State
I haven’t seen nearly enough of the United States (25 states) and haven’t done many of these “must dos” so I figured I’d share the things that I’d most like to do (and what I have done) from this article.
I’d love to:
- Alabama– Go to space camp
- Alaska- Hang with polar bears at the Arctic National Wildife Refuge
- Florida- Climb the Shark Valley tower in the Everglades
- Maine- Watch the sunrise on Cadillac Mountain
- Missouri– Check out the Ozark Caverns
- New Mexico– Go to the Albuquerque International Balloon Festival
- Utah– Hike to Delicate Arch
Which have I done:
- Connecticut– The (white clam) pie at Frank Pepe Pizzeria. (I’m not actually sure if I had the white clam pie here, I did have it at one of the New Haven pizzerias, but I definitely ate pizza here.)
- Rhode Island– Kim and I loved checking out the Cliff Walk in Newport
- Vermont– We’ve visited a bunch of Vermont’s breweries and took some tours. I’d recommend Long Trail for their excellent beer. The tour is brief and self-guided.
Check out the full list of “Things You Must Do” and let us know how many you’ve done.
If you have any suggestion of must-see things to do/ see in any U.S. states, please share with us in the comments below!