Coca-Cola Zero and KLM are running a sweepstakes where you could win a private screening of the James Bond movie Sky Fall in Amsterdam, Holland for four.
Part of the prize package includes a camera. The winner commits to make a movie about the whole experience with it and get it to KLM within two weeks after the event.
Two Prizes will be given out which include:
- Four KLM economy class roundtrip tickets to Amsterdam from any KLM, Air France or Delta destination
- Private pre-screening at the Tuschinski Cinema on October 29
- Three night hotel stay in Amsterdam
- Cocktail cruise through the Amsterdam canals
- An IAmsterdam City Card offering free public transport & more
- One Samsung WB690 camera
Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
Guests invited by winner must be at least 18 years old
Sweepstakes ends 9/30/12
Sign up for a chance to win HERE