|photo credit: Gobi Gear|
A few months back I was offered a product to try out and review by Gobi Gear called the Hoboroll. The Hoboroll is “the first luggage organizer that provides compression of items as well as multiple storage compartments”.
I’m always looking for ways to make travel easier and organizing things simpler so I was happy to accept the offer.
A little about the Hoboroll:
- Five compartments to organize your things
- Made from lightweight nylon so it doesn’t add much weight
- It can reduce packed volume by up to 50%
- Compression: two straps/ clips across the middle
- Can be opened/ closed from either side
- Can be used as a stand alone item thanks to the shoulder strap or be placed inside a larger bag.