Quark Expeditions is giving away an amazing trip for two to Greenland.
Greenland seems like a very unique place that I’d love to visit some day. Some highlights are seeing arctic wildlife, the world’s most active glacier and the Northern Lights.
To enter the Quark Loves Greenland Contest you need to answer three questions after watching a video or viewing an infographic.
Here are the questions with answers:
- Q: What is the world’s most active glacier? A: Ilulissat
- Q: What is the Legend of the Northern Lights? A: The dead playing football
- Q: How much of Greenland is covered in ice? A: 80%
The Prize: An expedition for two to Greenland from July 29, 2014 to August 13, 2014
- Shipboard accommodation for two aboard Arctic Quest: Greenland to Churchill
- One night pre-expedition in Reykjavik, Iceland and post- expedition in Toronto
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the voyage
- A Quark Expeditions parka
- Open to all residents of North America (excluding Quebec, Canada)
- Must be at least 21 year of age as of March 1, 2013
- One entry per person
Enter for a chance to win the Quark Loves Greenland Contest HERE