Borton Overseas and Icelandair are giving away an amazing trip to Norway.
I’ve been to most of the Scandinavian countries and would love to visit Norway. I considered taking a trip there a few years back but passed and ended up going to Southeast Asia.
Norway is a very expensive country to visit so winning this trip would definitely make it easier on the wallet!
- Two round trip economy class tickets with Icelandair from any US gateway Airport and city center transfer in Oslo
- Two nights accommodation in Oslo, incl. breakfast
- 24 hour Oslo City Card
- Norway in a Nutshell Oslo-Flåm-Bergen
- Porter service- one suitecase per person Oslo-Flåm, Flåm -Bergen
- One night accommodation in Flam including breakfast, brewery tour with beer tasting and dinner
- One night accommodation in Bergen, incl. breakfast
- 24 hour Bergen City Card
- Transfer Bergen Hotel to Hurtigruten Pier
- 3 day/2 night Hurtigruten cruise Bergen-Trondheim in outside/seaview double cabin with all meals
- Geiranger Panorama tour 1
- Nidaros Cathedral and Ringve Museum tour in Trondheim
- Train Trondheim – Oslo airport
- One night accommodation Oslo airport, incl. breakfast
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
Enter by August 30, 2012
Enter the sweepstakes HERE